If you sign up for a recurrent service, we require an initial cleaning which is a deep cleaning.
Our deep cleaning includes:
- Hand wiping all surfaces we can reach : baseboards, window frames and sills, shelves, ceiling fans, light fixtures, furniture found in a standard decor, front of cabinets stair railing.
- Dusting with an extension what we can’t reach ex: ceiling fans, cobwebs etc.
- Sanitizing counter tops, cooktop/stove, exterior of large appliances, interior and exterior of the microwave, trash cans, sinks and faucets, toilet, bathtubs and showers.
- Cleaning : French glass door (interior), backyard glass door, glass tables, glass shelves.
- Vacuuming and cleaning all types of flooring with special care to hardwood and laminate floor ( clean and protect)
Our deep cleaning also includes the following at the discretion of our cleaning technicians and/or your requests:
- Descaling faucets and shower walls bathtubs and sinks.
- Reviving wood and leather
- Removing mold and bacteria in showers and bathtubs*
- Dusting items found in a standard decor
- Minimal decluttering
In our maintenance cleaning, we “maintain the space” as we left it after the deep cleaning. You normally do not need a maintenance cleaning if:
1- Your house has been professionally cleaned within the past month.
2- You are moving to a new construction
3- Your house is well maintained and do not require restoration, decluttering, mold removing. Please call the office if you have special request!