Our current positions:
CLEANING TECHNICIAN – Part Time
Eco-Cleanology LTD CO. is growing!
As a professional cleaning technician, you are our most valuable member. We value your time and work skills.
If you are self-motivated, extremely reliable with a friendly attitude, we want to meet you!
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and restoring
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to Eco-Cleanology standards
- Protecting and maintaining equipment and tools.
- Communicating with superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all products and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Experience preferred but we can train you!
- Clean background check
- In good shape
- Work well with others and/or alone.
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Can speak and write English
- Daytime and weekdays only: we work from 8 to 4 ish
- Paid Training
- Paid Mileage if you drive your own car
- Competitive wage. We pay hourly for cleaning AND driving time
- Career advancement opportunities
- Cleaning is an excellent workout!
- Absolutely amazing team!
The ideal candidate is someone with attention to detail, reliable, friendly, and who enjoys cleaning. We are surely not a typical employer!
If you believe you can be an asset to our company, we can’t wait to meet with you 🙂 Send your resume and explain why you would like to join our team!
Job Types: Part-time ( hours depending on your availability)
Pay: $13.00/h as a trainee $14.00/h as a crew member and $15.00/h as a crew leader or if you work alone + tips and bonuses.
Do you enjoy cleaning? Are you reliable and work well with others? We want to meet you!
Complete the form below and we’ll contact you if you meet our criteria.