Our current positions are available in Friendswood/Webster area – Angleton area – Pearland-Manvel area.
CLEANING TECHNICIAN – FULL TIME & PART TIME
Eco-Cleanology LTD CO. is growing!
As a professional cleaning technician, you are our most valuable member. We value your time and work skills.
If you are self-motivated, extremely reliable with a friendly attitude, we want to meet you! Our best candidates are:
– Reliable – Are you consistently showing up to work and perform well? are you able to be trusted?
-Resourceful – Do you have the reputation for being a resourceful problem-solver?
– Active – Are you seeking a position that will increase your activity level?
– Caring – Do you naturally care for others?
– Clean freak – Do you enjoy cleaning?
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and restoring
- Learning professional organizing skills such as planning, decluttering, and system management
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to Eco-Cleanology standards
- Protecting and maintaining equipment and tools.
- Communicating with superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all products and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices INCLUDING OUR STRICT “NO DRAMA” POLICY.
- Can speak and write English
- Valid Driver’s license
- Experience is required for this position but we hire “trainees” at $13.00/hour
- Clean background check
- In good shape
- Work well with others and/or alone.
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Daytime and weekdays only: we work from 8 to 4 ish
- Paid Training – (Part of our training is online and also paid)
- Paid Mileage if you drive your own car
- Competitive wage. We pay hourly for cleaning AND driving time
- Career advancement opportunities
- Cleaning is an excellent workout!
- Tips and specialization bonus
If you believe you can be an asset to our company, we can’t wait to meet with you. Send your resume and explain why you would like to join our team!
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
$13.00/h as a trainee – training takes between 5 to 20 working days + tips
$14.00/h as a crew member + tips and specialization bonuses
$15.00/h as a crew leader + tips and specialization bonuses
Do you enjoy cleaning? Are you reliable and work well with others? We want to meet you!
STEP 1 : Virtual Interview.
STEP 2 : Interview with the operation manager
STEP 3 : OPTIONAL – interview with Division leader
STEP 4: Paid online training
STEP 5: Training on the field
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
Complete the form below and we’ll contact you if you meet our criteria.