Eco-Cleanology LTD CO. is growing!
As a professional cleaning technician, you are our most valuable member. We value your time and work skills.
If you are self-motivated, extremely reliable with a friendly attitude, we want to meet you! Our best candidates are:
– Reliable – Are you consistently showing up to work and perform well? are you able to be trusted?
-Resourceful – Do you have the reputation for being a resourceful problem-solver?
– Active – Are you seeking a position that will increase your activity level?
– Caring – Do you naturally care for others?
– Clean freak – Do you enjoy cleaning?
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and restoring
- Learning professional organizing skills such as planning, decluttering, and system management
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to Eco-Cleanology standards
- Protecting and maintaining equipment and tools.
- Communicating with superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all products and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices INCLUDING OUR STRICT “NO DRAMA” POLICY.
- Can speak and write English
- Valid Driver’s license
- Clean background check
- In good shape
- Work well with others and/or alone.
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Excellent work ethic
- Daytime and weekdays only: we work from 8 to 4 ish
- Paid Training
- Paid Mileage if you drive your own car
- Competitive wage. We pay hourly for cleaning AND driving time
- Career advancement opportunities
- Cleaning is an excellent workout!
- Tips and specialization bonus
- Starting in January 2022, we’ll pay for your College credits up to $1000 a year after only 3 months of employment.
If you believe you can be an asset to our company, we can’t wait to meet with you.
Job Types: Full-time (35-40 hours) or Part-time
$13.00/h as a trainee – training takes between 5 to 20 working days + tips
$14.00/h as a crew member + tips and specialization bonuses
$15.00/h if you drive your own car + tips and specialization bonuses
You are eligible for a raise every 6 months based on your evaluation
Do you enjoy cleaning? Are you reliable and work well with others? We want to meet you!
STEP 1 : Virtual Interview.
STEP 2 : Interview with the operation manager
STEP 3: Onboarding process and online training
STEP 4: Training on the field
STEP 5: Finish your probation after a month
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
Complete the form below and we’ll contact you if you meet our criteria.